cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you're up against the clock to get holiday ready, so here are some tips on how to use Dropbox to make your prep easy! Check them out!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: If I click on someone's dropbox link (on their website) while logged into db, can they see my...

delete

dbquest
New member | Level 2

delete

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: If I click on someone's dropbox link (on their website) while logged into db, can they see my...

Megan
Dropboxer
Hey, @dbquest, thanks for posting to our community! 

It seems you're referring to viewer info

If you were logged into your account, then it's true that they would be able to see your info. 

What you suggested sounds like a great feature request, that you can suggest under our 'Share an idea' section right here

If you have a moment, feel free to submit it. 

I hope this clarifies things.

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Megan
Dropboxer
Hey, @dbquest, thanks for posting to our community! 

It seems you're referring to viewer info

If you were logged into your account, then it's true that they would be able to see your info. 

What you suggested sounds like a great feature request, that you can suggest under our 'Share an idea' section right here

If you have a moment, feel free to submit it. 

I hope this clarifies things.

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Need more support?