cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exporting photos to camera roll on ipad

exporting photos to camera roll on ipad

1maryl
New member | Level 2

All of my devices are synced with the dropbox app.  When I choose Export Image, then save to Camera Roll it tells me the picture is saved, but it never shows up in my camera roll on my ipad.  But they show up on my phone just fine.  All other photos are sycned between all devices.  All my settings look correct and I have plenty of space.  Anyone else have experience with this?

2 Replies 2

Re: exporting photos to camera roll on ipad

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hi @1maryl, I'd be more than happy to help with this. 

Just to make sure that we're on the same page, are you exporting an image from your Dropbox mobile app to the iPad's or your phone's internal storage?

Let me know and I'll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible, thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: exporting photos to camera roll on ipad

1maryl
New member | Level 2

Hi Lusil, yes that is exactly right.  It was still working fine on my iphone, just not my ipad.  Too funny, I just went through the whole process so that I could tell you exactly what I was seeing, and now it is working!  It must have been an issue with the ipad that got resovled with an update or something.  But thank you for your response!

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?