cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

files not uploading

files not uploading

samradionova
New member | Level 2

hi there i am trying to upload my files i am currently on a business account a trial for 30 days and i have managed to upload a few but nothing compared to anything that dropbox give and dropbox claim it to be unlimited and after 0.01tb upload it is now telling me the disk is write protected is there a way to solve this

3 Replies 3

Re: files not uploading

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey there @samradionova, thanks for using Dropbox and welcome to the Community!

Can you please send us a screenshot of where you're getting this message so that we can advise further? 

Also, are you using the desktop app to upload your files or a web browser?

Let me know and we'll take it from there, Sam!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

samradionova
New member | Level 2

i was actually using a programme called cyberduck to upload the files incase my internet drops out

Lori
Dropboxer
Sorry to jump in here @samradionova.

In this case, the error you mentioned would be related to the third-party program being used, not Dropbox. 

Keep in mind that you can always use the Dropbox desktop application to sync content or the website itself. 

Even if your internet stops for a moment, the app will continue the syncing process once it resumes. 

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lori Dropboxer
    samradionova New member | Level 2
    Walter Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?