cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our users can answer all of your questions on files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

gba4ios Dropbox Sync stuck on "Updating Dropbox"

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Recently, I started using the dropbox sync feature on gba4ios to sync my data. It worked perfectly. When gba4ios got revoked, I downloaded a new one and all the data was synced. However, after the initial successful sync, gba would crash whenever it tried to sync. Another online thread suggested logging out of dropbox and logging back in. I did so, and it fixed the crashing. However, the sync status was stuck on "updating dropbox". It didnt say uploading or downloading as usual, it was just stuck on uploading dropbox.

tl;dr: when i try to sync data on gba, the sync status is stuck on "updating dropbox".

If you jnow any fix, please let me know. Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: gba4ios Dropbox Sync stuck on "Updating Dropbox"

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I am no longer facing this issue. I'm not exactly sure how I fixed it, but it might be the restarts. Thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey @Shao_2601, from what I gather from your description, the connection to Dropbox was initiated by the developers of the emulator, so it would be best to reach out to them for advice regarding the issue you’re facing. That said, I’ll also leave this question open to our Community of users; maybe someone could offer their insight on how you’d best go about on this inquiry. 

Thanks for taking the time to drop us a line on the Community & have a wonderful day ahead!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I am no longer facing this issue. I'm not exactly sure how I fixed it, but it might be the restarts. Thanks

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
That’s great to hear @Shao_2601; happy that you got this squared away on your end & thanks a lot for taking a bit of your time to keep the Community updated on your Solution.  

Me & my colleagues are always here if you have any Dropbox-specific inquiries in the future; now that you know where you can find us, feel free to ping us here again in the future & we’d be delighted to work with you again. Oh, & happy Friday! 🤓

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now check it out here.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?