cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i track my uploads

how can i track my uploads

Explorer | Level 3

last night i uploaded big size folder has many videos in it but when i woke up it says that some files were upload it and many files has error uploading which got me confused what do i do ? 
how can i reupload the missing files without re upload the whole folder agian ?! 

1 Reply 1

Re: how can i track my uploads

Super User II

Was that via the website? 

I'm afraid if thats the case the only way to do it is to look and check one by one. There is no automated solution.

If you can you would be much better off using the desktop version: www.dropbox.com/downloading

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?