Hello Dropbox users !,
my Question :
I have an iPad. What is the exact step to enable exporting all the Dropbox files, pdf, etc, to iCloud or to any other cloud storage app ?
Is there a way to bulk export all or most of the files ?
I cannot find any button or action allowing me to select one or all files and export them to
a service like iCloud or iCloud Drive, or to any other app such as a pdf app.
thank you for guiding me !
It is indeed frustrating. I own only an iPad and a Dropbox account with a ton on there. I just want to copy the entirety of my Dropbox to icloud easily. Select all move. I think it can be done somehow in the files app on the iPad but not sure. It seems kind of obvious the two parties don't get along? Neither one will help me and their the experts. I've been periodically chasing this. Ideally I would like to exist in the apple ecosystem entirely. Not a fanboy. The walled garden sucks sometimes but I don't want to f around where it becomes more about the process than the actual goal. Trade offs will be made I know. The apple zoo just works for me.
That is such a non-answer. Can you say: “Glaring product deficiency?”
How about an update to allow that to happen?
Ask yourself, DROPBOX, why WOULDN’T the user want to be able to save multiple files at once? Why should they have to resort to a desktop or laptop, to do something this simple?
Hello, I had the same issue, but on iphone SE 2020. I did not find any information on the internet, even though it has been more than 3 years since you requested solution.
Anyways what I've done is:
1. Open Safari.
2. Navigate to dropbox.com
3. DO NOT ENTER THE APP, continue with logging in to your profile on the website.
4. Go to the folder with you photos or to all files. Click on the checkbox above all files. Then click the three dots, download. This will download zip file to the FILES app on your IOS device.
5. When it's done, open the FILES app. Go to downloads or recents and click on the icon of the zip file you just downloaded. [if you downloaded all the files from folder "FAMILY", the file should probably be named FAMILY.zip]. This will create a folder [for example "FAMILY'"] in the downloads or recents in the FILE app which contains all of the photos you want to download.
6. Now open the folder and, in the top-right corner click the three dots > select and click the select all in the top-left corner.
7. After you have selected all of the photos, click the box with the arrow in the bottom-left corner and click save images.
Now you have all your images in the recents folder in your photos app.
My software is IOS 14.7.1
I hope this helped.
The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.Sound good? Let's get started.
For more info on available support options, see this article.
If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!