cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maximum capacity of people accessing my link at the same time

maximum capacity of people accessing my link at the same time

havsoering
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

hej! i have a very important presentation tomorrow and it would be important that 40 people can watch my video at the same time (i would share a link). is that possible or is there a limit?

thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hello @havsoering, I hope you're well today!

There isn't a maximum capacity of how many people can access your link, however shared links do have bandwidth limits depending on your current plan.

You can check out more info about this under the section "What are the bandwidth limits of my links?" from this article.

Let me know if this helps!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hello @havsoering, I hope you're well today!

There isn't a maximum capacity of how many people can access your link, however shared links do have bandwidth limits depending on your current plan.

You can check out more info about this under the section "What are the bandwidth limits of my links?" from this article.

Let me know if this helps!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Daphne Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?