cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my dropbox view of folders has totally changed

my dropbox view of folders has totally changed

mturner719
Explorer | Level 3

I havent been on my laptop for a week or so and when i was sent a folder today, i logged on and found out that my folder view has totally changed.  I have not changed any setting but i prefer to look at my dropbox files in file folders, not using the dropbopx app.  I no longer have an option to look at it as a file folder like I prefer.  I used to have a symbol which i cant remember what it was in the current view i hate, that would switch it over to a file folder and it isn't there anymore.  I will attach photos of my current view and my old view which i want back.  If anyone can tell me how to get that view back i will be really happy!new view which I hatenew view which I hateold view which I want backold view which I want back

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: my dropbox view of folders has totally changed

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hi @mturner719, thanks for posting!

You can change the default view to your file browser with the steps outlined here, through the app preferences.

Let me know how it goes!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: my dropbox view of folders has totally changed

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hi @mturner719, thanks for posting!

You can change the default view to your file browser with the steps outlined here, through the app preferences.

Let me know how it goes!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?