cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Ross uses Dropbox to answer some new house questions here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems in shered folder- openning saved Shortcuts

problems in shered folder- openning saved Shortcuts

orgitzin
Explorer | Level 3

Hello,

I have a shared folder on 2 computers. in this shared folder there are fils, more folders and Shortcuts of  a saved websites.

On the computor that shared this folder , all the fils and sub folders are open correctly and the links to the saved websites opening the desired websites.

The problem is in the shered folder on the computer that the folder shered with it. everything is working fine except for the Shortcuts of the saved websites, there is no logo of the website on the Shortcut and when clicking the Shortcut it leads me to the homepage of Google chrom instead of the desired webpage.

Please help, thank you in advance

3 Replies 3

Re: problems in shered folder- openning saved Shortcuts

Lori
Dropboxer
Hey @orgitzin, let's see what we can do here. 

Would you mind sending me a few screenshots of the icons you see on the shortcuts, and another one of what you see when you click to open them? 

If you try to open them using a different browser, do you face any problems?

Keep me updated.

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

orgitzin
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Lori

Please send me your email and I will send you the screenshots you asked for. I can't send them here.

I tried to change the default setting of my browser to expolrer and , still, it opens on Chrome homepage

Thank you for your help

Lori
Dropboxer
Hey @orgitzin, I've sent you a new email.

Reply back as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lori Dropboxer
    orgitzin Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?