cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: recover jitsi meeting

recover jitsi meeting

thaisrosa
New member | Level 2

hello!

I know my problem is recurring, but I posted a new topic because I couldn't post to the existing topic.
I recorded a meeting in Jitsi on Friday, I heard the voice saying the start and end of the recording, and I received a warning about the possible recording time according to the space available in my dropbox.
however, the recording did not appear in the recordings folder of the jitsi app in the dropbox, and I cannot find it. it was a very important recording, would it be possible for someone to help me find it?
the jitsi's address was: https://meet.jit.si/textoanpur
I did another test today, with a short recording time, and it appeared in the folder. I cannot understand why the other did not appear.
thank you if you can help me.

1 Reply 1

Re: recover jitsi meeting

Rich
Super User II

@thaisrosa wrote:

... I received a warning about the possible recording time according to the space available in my dropbox. ...
I did another test today, with a short recording time, and it appeared in the folder. I cannot understand why the other did not

By the sounds of it, you didn't have enough space in your account to hold the original video, so it was never transferred to Dropbox.

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Need more support?