cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: slow deleting files on dropbox.com

Thomas B.69
New member | Level 2

Same here. Taking absolute ages deleting files. Suspect they've "deprioritised" personal subscriptions (I'm on the annual package) and want you to move to Dropbox Business. Bait and switch suspected. A shame because Dropbox was always so much more reliable than everything else out there. Gonna have to try an alternative.

mike1921
Helpful | Level 5

totally agree

rahrahrah
New member | Level 2

I am experiencing issues with this too. Very frustrating. Why mark it as solved, when deleting large numbers of files in the web app is clearly super slow accross all browsers?

I've loved Dropbox in the past, but it's starting to look like the beginning of the end. The least they coulddo is take good care of your paying customers.

New_Identity
New member | Level 2

Same issue here.  less than 100mb and is just passing 5 minutes without actually deleting.

ArtofAlmost
New member | Level 2

I've been sitting here trying to delete 2 files that are a total size of 14mb. It has so far been trying to delete them for 5 minutes with no luck.

It does seem pretty weird that they wouldn't provide a solution yet still mark this issue as solved...

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Need more support?