cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sorting images by comments

sorting images by comments

robinjolin
New member | Level 2

I use dropbox for my home office. A client of mine has gone through hundreds of images and commented on 120 of them. What is the most efficant way to see and scroll through the images they commented on?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: sorting images by comments

Rich
Super User II
There is no way to search or scroll through only those images that have been commented on. You'll need to view each one to see if there have been comments or not. If you open one of the images on the Dropbox website, you should be able to scroll through every image in the folder, and the comments for any photo that has them will appear on the right.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

acoelho
New member | Level 2

Hi. 

you must go and search for the intems thath have ben changed many time.

Hope thath was usefull

Best regards

Rich
Super User II
There is no way to search or scroll through only those images that have been commented on. You'll need to view each one to see if there have been comments or not. If you open one of the images on the Dropbox website, you should be able to scroll through every image in the folder, and the comments for any photo that has them will appear on the right.

View solution in original post

Jane
Dropboxer

Hey @robinjolin, if it's not too much trouble for you, would you mind taking a minute of your time to fill out a survey sharing your experience using the Dropbox Community? You can access it here: http://bit.ly/2lNKIxT .

Hope you have a great rest of the day! :upside_down:

[This thread is now closed. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Find Answers section here. ]

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jane Dropboxer
    Rich Super User II
    acoelho New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?