cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is cfl.dropboxstatic.com.url

what is cfl.dropboxstatic.com.url

Charles D.23
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I recently had all my files in a shared folder deleted.  I was able to go in and restore them all, but in the process found one suspicious file, which I did not restore which was "cfl.dropboxstatic.com.url".  Does anyone know what that might be?

Next to all my deleted files was "Dale".  One of my users is Dale, but he says it wasn't him?

30 Replies 30

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey YeahMe, I understand that this may not be ideal to you, as you had initially posted on the matter in September, let me follow-up with you in more detail! 

As a point of reference, please keep in mind that you can delete these files without harming your account, though in order to pursue a solution on your request, I’d like to reproduce on my end & see if we’re getting the same behavior. Have you been able to recreate the behavior on your end? If so please include the steps you’re following in your next post here. 

Thanks & I’ll be awaiting your next reply! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jane Dropbox Staff
    YeahMe New member | Level 2
    Nashfreesmeyer New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?