I want to restore one of the previous versions of a particular file using a web site.
1) I find my file there
2) open the list of its versions
3) since there are so many version, I press "Load previous versions" a few times at the bottom of the page
4) find the version that I need and finally press Restore button
5) after that the web page refreshes itself and moves me to the folder where this file is located on a drobox-site
6) I open the file in my folder in Explorer.exe and I understand that it's not the version I needed for
7) so I have to repeat all the steps before from the very beginning
What annoys me more is that Dropbox does an absolutely unnecessary refresh of the web page on the step 5 and messes up forcing me to repeat all actions again.
Could you developers please fix it?
It is an ergonomic issue for all users of this function.
Let a user himself decide whether he wants to go back to folder.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
Like this idea? Vote for it and we will give it the attention it deserves!
See the most popular ideas from Community members
All top voted ideas