cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: سیستم عامل آی او اسانتقال ویامشاهده از راه دور ازسیستم عامل اندرویدبه

سیستم عامل آی او اسانتقال ویامشاهده از راه دور ازسیستم عامل اندرویدبه

Mehrdad2720
New member | Level 2

استفاده ازراه دور توسط گوشی اندروید به اطلاعات شخصی دردستگاه آی پد ای.او اس خودم که دسترسی ندارم بهش درحال حاظر ولی محتویاتش رو چگونه انتقال بدم یاازراه دورمشاهده کنم سپاسگذارم

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sanchez
Dropboxer

@Mehrdad2720 سلام.

از اینکه در اینجا با ما تماس گرفتید متشکریم

من درک می کنم که شما می خواهید از طریق دستگاه Android به محتوایی که در iPad است و در حال حاضر به آن دسترسی ندارید ، دسترسی پیدا کنید.

این تنها درصورتی امکان پذیر است که پرونده هایی که می خواهید به آنها دسترسی داشته باشید همگام سازی شده اند و از طریق iPad به حساب آنلاین Dropbox خود بارگذاری شده اند. اگر پرونده ها آنجا هستند ، می توانید با ورود به سیستم همان حساب Dropbox ، از طریق برنامه تلفن همراه Dropbox در دستگاه Android خود به آنها دسترسی پیدا کنید.

اگر فایل های موجود در iPad با حساب Dropbox شما همگام سازی نشده باشند ، نمی توانید از طریق برنامه ما به آنها دسترسی داشته باشید.

امیدوارم کمک کند. اگر سوال دیگری داشتید به من بگویید.

به سلامتی!

Hello @Mehrdad2720.

Thank you for contacting us here! 

I understand that you would like to access content that is on an iPad that you currently don’t have access to, from an Android device. 

This is only possible if the files you wish to access have been synced, uploaded from the iPad to your Dropbox account online. If the files are there, you can then access them from the Dropbox mobile app on your Android device, by signing in to the same Dropbox account. 

If the files on the iPad were not synced to your Dropbox account, you will not be able to access them through our app. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers! 

Sanchez
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Sanchez
Dropboxer

@Mehrdad2720 سلام.

از اینکه در اینجا با ما تماس گرفتید متشکریم

من درک می کنم که شما می خواهید از طریق دستگاه Android به محتوایی که در iPad است و در حال حاضر به آن دسترسی ندارید ، دسترسی پیدا کنید.

این تنها درصورتی امکان پذیر است که پرونده هایی که می خواهید به آنها دسترسی داشته باشید همگام سازی شده اند و از طریق iPad به حساب آنلاین Dropbox خود بارگذاری شده اند. اگر پرونده ها آنجا هستند ، می توانید با ورود به سیستم همان حساب Dropbox ، از طریق برنامه تلفن همراه Dropbox در دستگاه Android خود به آنها دسترسی پیدا کنید.

اگر فایل های موجود در iPad با حساب Dropbox شما همگام سازی نشده باشند ، نمی توانید از طریق برنامه ما به آنها دسترسی داشته باشید.

امیدوارم کمک کند. اگر سوال دیگری داشتید به من بگویید.

به سلامتی!

Hello @Mehrdad2720.

Thank you for contacting us here! 

I understand that you would like to access content that is on an iPad that you currently don’t have access to, from an Android device. 

This is only possible if the files you wish to access have been synced, uploaded from the iPad to your Dropbox account online. If the files are there, you can then access them from the Dropbox mobile app on your Android device, by signing in to the same Dropbox account. 

If the files on the iPad were not synced to your Dropbox account, you will not be able to access them through our app. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers! 

Sanchez
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Need more support?