cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 of my 3 computers is showing twice and won't let me sign in the one that got disconnected

1 of my 3 computers is showing twice and won't let me sign in the one that got disconnected

Terry H.
Explorer | Level 4

1 of my 3 authorized computers is showing twice and won't let me sign in the one that got disconnected. I only have 2 working and 3 are showing in my account. 1 shows twice.

3 Replies 3

Re: 1 of my 3 computers is showing twice and won't let me sign in the one that got disconnected

Здравко
Super Collaborator | Level 20

Hi @Terry H.,

Erase from the list the one which the noted last activity is earlier and keep the second, with later activity (that's the one currently working). Alternatively, you can remove both instances of the doubled device and reconnect it back, after.

Good luck.

Re: 1 of my 3 computers is showing twice and won't let me sign in the one that got disconnected

Rich
Super User II

@Terry H. wrote:

I only have 2 working and 3 are showing in my account. 1 shows twice.

You can delete one of them by clicking the X to the right of the device name.

Terry H.
Explorer | Level 4

Does NOT work. The 1 stays listd as 2 of my 3 devices.

I deauthorived them all and had to reauthorize them again. Just STUPID to have to do that because of their error.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?