cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ActivInspire Flipcharts

ActivInspire Flipcharts

HollyB1223
New member | Level 2

When one of my teachers opens her flipcharts, she will get a message 1/2 way through it, stating, (There was an error loading the page, it has been replaced by a blank page)  Yes  NO.

if you select no is still will not advance to the next page.  What is the issue? I checked and there doesn't seem to be an update that needs installing.

This teacher has a lot of these charts and she is at the point of crying because she is having so many issues.  What can I do to help her?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: ActivInspire Flipcharts

Jane
Dropboxer
Hey @HollyB1223, sorry to hear about the distress this has caused you; I’d really like to help you on my end if I can, however your description implies that this isn’t connected to Dropbox. 

If it’s not too much trouble for you, can you elaborate how Dropbox comes into play in regards to the error you’re getting, so as to make sure I’m following-up on the right thing? Thanks! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jane
Dropboxer
Hey @HollyB1223, sorry to hear about the distress this has caused you; I’d really like to help you on my end if I can, however your description implies that this isn’t connected to Dropbox. 

If it’s not too much trouble for you, can you elaborate how Dropbox comes into play in regards to the error you’re getting, so as to make sure I’m following-up on the right thing? Thanks! 

Jane
dropbox.com/support

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.

View solution in original post

HollyB1223
New member | Level 2

Well you know what, I was in such a hurry I didn't realize it had to do with dropbox. Dropbox isn't the problem. So sorry for the confusion. That is my bad.

Jane
Dropboxer

No worries @HollyB1223; feel free to ping us here again if you have any Dropbox-related questions!  

Jane
dropbox.com/support

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jane Dropboxer
    HollyB1223 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?