cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android App has a 4 year old bug that has not been addressed with special characters

Android App has a 4 year old bug that has not been addressed with special characters

Statharas
New member | Level 2

This is preposterous, 4 years have passed and Dropbox's android app still struggles with characters like "ς". That character is a Sigma that is put in the end of a word, like "Ιούνιος". My boss gave me a rant about not doing my work yesterday because the folder would not appear in his phone.

People can get fired over this stuff. Please fix.

1 Reply 1

Re: Android App has a 4 year old bug that has not been addressed with special characters

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hey there @Statharas, thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts on this.

I understand how important this is for you, so I've made sure to relay your feedback to the dev team regarding this for review. 

I understand that this isn't the ideal reply you were looking for, but I do hope it helps to some extent. 

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?