cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Dark mode android 10!

Android Dark mode android 10!

Bradford1040
Explorer | Level 4

Screenshot_20200823-083847_Dropbox.jpg I keep posting  as the problem is not even addressed! I get a post every once in a while saying that Dropbox has dark mode. But keep replying that I don't see it anywhere. I have tried every method to contact the dev's, for more than a year.

Just a mention I have dark mode set in android, I have even tried force dark mode in developer options, and installed and have working on many app DarQ app from XDA. But nothing allows Dropbox to turn dark!

Samsung A505G android 10 one UI 2.0! 

5 Replies 5

Re: Android Dark mode android 10!

Walter
Dropboxer

Hi again @Bradford1040; thanks for the nudge on this one and happy Monday!

As we've exhausted all troubleshooting steps here, I've just gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address that's connected to your Community's profile so we can investigate this further with account and device specific information. 

Whenever you get the chance, please take a look at your inbox and we'll take it from there. 

Thanks for your patience and cooperation so far. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

7AN_B
Explorer | Level 4
I have the same problem.
All apps got dark following system wide Android 10 dark theme but Dropbox nothing, not even showing the toggle.
[Dropbox 204.1.2 on Ulefone Armor 9]

On my tablet with an older Android version I can see and use the dark mode toggle.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dark mode on android

Maximus10M
New member | Level 2
Hi. When will they add dark mode in the android version. I have android 10 and neither forcing the dark mode is changed. There is also no option in the settings. please add that option.

TgMcMonigle
New member | Level 2

Same issue here. No dark mode, no toggle to enable it. Android 10, latest version of the app on a Google Pixel 3 XL

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi everyone, our team are still in the process of rolling out dark mode to all our users.

We don't have an estimated timeline on when it would be available to everyone, however, rest assured that it is currently being handled.

Hope this helps to clarify matters!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?