cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App icon missing on my iphone.

App icon missing on my iphone.

Ladydi
Explorer | Level 3
Dropbox app icon on my iphone 7 14.4.1 is suddenly missing. Tried to reinstall, but the Appstore shows already installed. Can‘t store any file from other apps to dropbox on my iphone.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: App icon missing on my iphone.

Rich
Super User II

@Ladydi wrote:
Dropbox app icon on my iphone 7 14.4.1 is suddenly missing. Tried to reinstall, but the Appstore shows already installed. Can‘t store any file from other apps to dropbox on my iphone.

Tried searching for the app? iOS 14 now allows you to remove app icons from the home screen. You can find all installed apps in your App Library, where you can long-tap on an app and add it back to the home screen.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@Ladydi wrote:

Tried searching for the app? iOS 14 now allows you to remove app icons from the home screen. You can find all installed apps in your App Library, where you can long-tap on an app and add it back to the home screen.

Ladydi
Explorer | Level 3
What a brilliant suggestion!!! Thank you so much. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Ladydi Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?