cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Get summer ready with Dropbox basic - travel documents, plans, progress reminders and more, right over here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Silicon (M1) Desktop Sync Compatibility

Re: Apple Silicon (M1) Desktop Sync Compatibility

TaylorDW
Explorer | Level 4

Enough is enough. #DropDropbox @Dropbox @Sync @drewhouston

themaybeblock
Helpful | Level 7

I hope you have corrected dear Megan with her horrible, tone-deaf response to this critical issue. Imagine the number of users you have lost because of your hubris and laziness in addressing this: 

This idea is going to need a bit more support before we share your suggestion with our team. We’ve updated the status to encourage more users to back you up! 

TaylorDW
Explorer | Level 4

#DropDropbox

ssulistyo
Explorer | Level 4

In the meantime, just use https://maestral.app/

Travismurdock
New member | Level 2

I’d appreciate this feature. Hard to keep using Dropbox without this support. I’d like to avoid moving to iCloud. 

TaylorDW
Explorer | Level 4

It's a shame, but I'm moving to Sync and iCloud. I'm done. These companies make money off of us and then don't support us. It's not OK. #DropDropbox 

Patrick C.27
Explorer | Level 4

I purchased a new MacBook Pro and suddenly realised that Dropbox is draining my battery because it hasn't been updated for M1 yet. Very disappointing. I've been a professional dropbox user for many years now. This is the first time I'm considering moving to another cloud solution. I don't want to, but this is unacceptable. It's been a year since M1 has been out. Please fix this asap.

MrKooks
New member | Level 2

First half of next year? are you serious????? M1 chips has been for almost a year and you guys want us to keep waiting until next year? COME ON!!   get your butts to work and fix this ISSUE with the app  ASAP.. people is paying here and seems like you are not taking this as a serious problem..  guess what??  IT IS!!

Mannaffolki
Collaborator | Level 8

I’m not paying any longer. Just cancelled my dropbox subscription and will never look back. Good riddance I say.

Edispg
Explorer | Level 4

My new M1 arrived yesterday. I will wait to see if there will be M1 support this month, if not, I am canceling my account.

It is ridiculous that Dropbox is not supporting M1.

Poll
Which Dropbox Plan do you have?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

jlaguna Experienced Collaborator | Level 12
    snmorbe Collaborator | Level 8
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?