cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Google Calendar meeting agendas

Automatic Google Calendar meeting agendas

jamapelle
New member | Level 2

My Google Calendar Events are not populating on the Dropbx Paper homepage. There is a feature that is supposed to show you all of your meetings and click on a meeting to create an agenda from a template. The template is supposed to automatically populate info from your Google Calendar invite like the meeting name, attendees, and description. I have already tried syncing my a dropbox and google calendar in the app center.

Please advise how I can access this feature

3 Replies 3

Re: Automatic Google Calendar meeting agendas

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hi @jamapelle, I hope you're well today!

Is it possible that the events you're expecting to populate there are for other dates other than the current day?

At the top right of this section, can you click on "Docs for your meetings today" and choose another date when you have an event set up through Google?

Let me know - thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

tifftiff1
Helpful | Level 5

Hello Daphne, thanks for your reply.

I am familiar with what you're talking about, but I do not have that option at all. This is what my dropbox Paper homescreen looks likeScreen Shot 2020-09-21 at 9.24.46 PM.png

Walter
Dropboxer

Hey @tifftiff1; I'm sorry to jump in. 

It seems you're on the 2020 release of Paper so I'd suggest creating a new Paper doc through the relevant button and then follow these steps to add a calendar meeting to a Paper doc of yours: 

1f.jpg2.jpg

I hope this helps!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?