cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Uploading Photos From an iOS

Batch Uploading Photos From an iOS

pdraper
Explorer | Level 3

I read the fix of uploading more than one photo from an iOS device, with the DropBox icon disappearing from the available options. The fix was to select the BIG + but I have no idea what the user was suggesting. It also mentioned to have the latest app release, but it made no mention of what the release was. 
so, my question is the same: How do I batch upload images from an iPad or iPhone to DropBox without the Dropbox logo disappearing on me? 
PD

3 Replies 3

Re: Batch Uploading Photos From an iOS

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hello @pdraper, I hope you're having a good day so far!

To upload multiple photos at once, you'll need to open up the Dropbox app and tap the "+" icon from there.

If you select multiple photos from your camera roll, the device will no longer show Dropbox as an option to save to, so this action needs to be taken from within the app.

Let me know if this helps!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

pdraper
Explorer | Level 3

All done & working. 
PD

Daphne
Dropboxer

I'm glad to hear that @pdraper!

Please feel free to give me a nudge here anytime if you have any other questions. :grin:

Have a great start to your week!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?