cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you. What do you use Dropbox for?
Close

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Business account single sign-on in app

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hi,

I have a Dropbox business account that uses single sign-on. When I try to sign in on the Android app it opens a browser window where I have to log in with my employer, and then I get to a page saying "Dropbox for Android wants to complete single sign-on". When I click allow, it goes back to the app to the same login page that I was at before, and my only options are again to either type in my password, which gives me an error message, or to just use my email address, wich opens my browser on the same page as before... I have reinstalled the app and logged out of everything multiple times, but I'm still stuck in an endless loop! Help!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Business account single sign-on in app

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I found the solution myself, so just for anyone who has the same problem: I was using Firefox for Android as my browser, which seems to have been the problem. It worked with the default Samsung browser.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Business account single sign-on in app

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I found the solution myself, so just for anyone who has the same problem: I was using Firefox for Android as my browser, which seems to have been the problem. It worked with the default Samsung browser.

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?