cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i save files to dropbox, all reinstall windows and download files from dropbox

Can i save files to dropbox, all reinstall windows and download files from dropbox

DimaF
New member | Level 2

Can i save files to dropbox, reinstall windows and download my files from dropbox to my computer without any problems?

1 Reply 1

Re: Can i save files to dropbox, all reinstall windows and download files from dropbox

Mark
Super User II

Yes. 

BUT (and this is the HUGE issue people forget) you need to give it time to upload to Dropbox. Once they are in the Dropbox folder you need to wait for them to actually upload and go to a green tick. Then before you wipe the computer audit check that everything is as it should be.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?