cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer export photos from Dropbox app to iPhone on ios 13.1.3

Can no longer export photos from Dropbox app to iPhone on ios 13.1.3

BigTrees
New member | Level 2

Since upgrading to ios 13.1.3, I can no longer export photos from Dropbox to my iPhone SE camera roll. The options I get are Airdrop, messages, mail, reminders, etc. but no camera roll. Solution? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can no longer export photos from Dropbox app to iPhone on ios 13.1.3

BigTrees
New member | Level 2

Nevvvvvermind... I see now that you have the ability to scroll down to see more options now with ios 13. For anyone else having this "issue" swipe up/down to see more!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

BigTrees
New member | Level 2

Nevvvvvermind... I see now that you have the ability to scroll down to see more options now with ios 13. For anyone else having this "issue" swipe up/down to see more!

View solution in original post

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hey @BigTrees

Thanks for keeping us in the loop and glad to hear that you were able to resolve your concern - awesome work!

If you have any other questions in the future, don't hesitate to give us a shout and we'll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, have a wonderful week ahead! :grin:

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?