cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Link Dropbox to Salesforce

Can't Link Dropbox to Salesforce

RichardSpell
Explorer | Level 3

I've completed all of the steps outlined in the Dropbox/Salesforce integration instructions, and when I click "Connect to Dropbox" in the "Dropbox Options" section of the Dropbox app in SFDC... I get an error that says "The page you submitted was invalid for your session. Please refresh your page and try again". I'm an admin for Salesforce and an Admin in Dropbox. We are currently on the 30day trial of Dropbox Business. Please help! Thx.

3 Replies 3

Re: Can't Link Dropbox to Salesforce

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hey there @RichardSpell, I hope you're having a good day so far!

To have a better look into this I'd suggest reaching out to our Support team from here. They'll be able to look into this in more detail alongside some account specific info with you.

Once you do so, you can let me know the ticket number that you receive (eg. #1234567) and I can pass along the info you've provided here.

Hope this helps!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

RichardSpell
Explorer | Level 3

I reached out to support like you suggested... they responded once, but I never heard from them again. Please help! I need to get my company setup...

Daphne
Dropboxer

Thanks for getting back to me here @RichardSpell.

I was able to locate your ticket with the team and I can see that you've been conversing with the team today about this. I've passed along your comments from here to my colleague.

If there's anything else that I can help with in the meantime, please feel free to get back to me here. Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?