cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download DB business account files.

Can't download DB business account files.

crpb03
New member | Level 2

I changed the external drive on my iMac.  That external drive holds all my DB Business and DB Personal files.  I did a complete reinstall of the DB app.  I reformatted the External drive.  My PERSONAL DB files sync perfectly. My BUSINESS files will not transfer.  The app says "Syncing ..." and it's been two hours.  I checked the firewall in Norton -- no issues there.

I really need to get back online and would be willing to Paypal you a service fee if you can help me.

1 Reply 1

Re: Can't download DB business account files.

Walter
Dropboxer

Hi @crpb03; welcome to our Community and happy Monday!

I'm sorry to hear that the desktop app on your computer seems to be stuck at syncing one of your accounts. 

Could you send me a screenshot of the app's exact status as shown within your computer's system tray/menu bar so I can have a look into this? 

While we're at it, approximately, how many files are you trying to sync via the desktop app? 

Let me know what you find! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?