cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can website hosting be done with Dropbox?

Can website hosting be done with Dropbox?

Drikus69
New member | Level 2

Can anybody tell me if website hosting can be done with dropbox?

2 Replies 2

Re: Website hosting

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hey @Drikus69, thanks for reaching out to us here!

Web hosting is not something that Dropbox officially supports and would have limited capabilities to do so. I'd suggest having a look around the Community here for some more info, such as this thread.

Sorry that I can't be of much more help with this, but if you have any specific questions about this then please don't hesitate to get back to me here. There may even be other members of the Community who can shed some light on this too.

Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: Can website hosting be done with Dropbox?

Andy L7
New member | Level 2

Yes, of course you can use dropbox as hosting. But to get a domain name you need an additional service( Fast.io , droppages.com , pancake.io , KiSSr,  duet.tu  , cloudcannon.com , site44.com  and many others ... ) Dropbox has an excellent application for connecting third-party services .  The list is for you ).  https://nanohosting.imfast.io/ 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?