cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capture screen sketch tools need improvement

Capture screen sketch tools need improvement

glabetaylor1
Helpful | Level 6

The capture overall is a solid A-, and so helpful to have a log of the screen captures and recordings... but the sketch tools need improvement..  too many steps to place an object, rotate it and there are no preference customizations... making it a bit more like snipping tools sketch, nothing fancy, but to place an arrow it should click and drag, not drop in the middle of the screen and then adjust and also chance color or size mid draw.....

Screenshot 9-19-21 at 11.26.48 AM.png

2 Replies 2

Re: Capture screen sketch tools need improvement

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hey @glabetaylor1, thanks for reaching out to our Community!

We really appreciate your feedback about our capture feature. 

I will definitely pass your comments along to our developers and thanks so much for going out of your way to provide us with them.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: Capture screen sketch tools need improvement

YoucefDropbox
Dropboxer

Hi there,

I'm Youcef and I'm the Product Manager working on Capture. Thank you so much for your feedback. Totally agree with you and that's why we are working on a huge redesign of our markup functionality. You should see it in the new few updates of the app.

Thanks for your patience!

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

YoucefDropbox Dropboxer
    Hannah Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?