cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrome and Edge Chrome

Chrome and Edge Chrome

Terry Hart
Explorer | Level 3

Does anyone know why we do not have the same menus from Chrome and Edge Chrome.  As in the views are different.  Is there an browser comparison chart somewhere which clearly shows which features are missing in a certain browser?

5 Replies 5

Re: Chrome and Edge Chrome

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @Terry Hart, thanks for messaging the Community!

I'm sorry to hear about this. Could you clarify what you're missing between the browsers, since there should be no differences?

Have you tried using incognito/private browsing mode without any extensions running, clearing your cache and even resetting your browser entirely?

Any screenshots would help me greatly!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Terry Hart
Explorer | Level 3

Thanks for the response Jay.  The user sent this, prior to your suggestions that is, seems like it is just icons that are missing.  I have asked the user to apply the suggestions you made.  Let's see if this works. LHenniqua_support.jpg

Jay
Dropboxer

Thanks for the info, @Terry Hart.

As this is related to the Open button on the site, could you ask them to check if their device meets the requirements listed on this page?

Jay
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Terry Hart
Explorer | Level 3

Thanks @Jay Will do and thanks for sharing that!  I will let you know if this resolves it.

Jay
Dropboxer

Not to worry, @Terry Hart, keep me posted with any updates!

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropboxer
    Terry Hart Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?