cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

‘Cloud Music Player’ can’t access Dropbox

‘Cloud Music Player’ can’t access Dropbox

Explorer | Level 3

I’m planing to go for Dropbox 2TB and I want to export all my files to Dropbox.

The files are to be accessed from Windows pc and iPad & iPhone IOS platforms.

Before I decide the right solution have I transfered some audio- and photo files, and I want to check the use of mediaplayer and photo manager apps for IOS.

I have installed the musicplayer ‘Cloud Music Player for Clouds’ Ver. 1.9 but I Got the measage by connecting to Dropbox: 

“This app has reached it’s userlimit. Please increase the app’s user limit by using the Dropbox API App Console”. 

Is an access limitation in Basic version or ???

If a solution is OK I want to install ‘Photo Manager Pro’ please confirm the application will cooperate with Dropbox.

I hope that anybody will provider an answer and I will look forward to receive an answer

Best regards jasmus

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: ‘Cloud Music Playe’ can’t access Dropbox

Super User II

@jasmus wrote:

“This app has reached it’s userlimit. Please increase the app’s user limit by using the Dropbox API App Console”. 

It means the app's creator has not applied for production status and the app is limited to the number of users that can use it. You need to contact the developer of the app and notify them of the error. You may also want to pass this link on to them.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Super User II

@jasmus wrote:

It means the app's creator has not applied for production status and the app is limited to the number of users that can use it. You need to contact the developer of the app and notify them of the error. You may also want to pass this link on to them.

View solution in original post

Explorer | Level 3
Hi Rich
Thank’s for your solution
// jasmus
Polls
Do you use Dropbox for work, personal use or both?
Tell us your thoughts?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?