cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflict Between Business Account & Home Account: Can't Access Either

Conflict Between Business Account & Home Account: Can't Access Either

Jasmo74
New member | Level 2

I very recently installed a new approved dropbox account at work, after I was unable to open my home account (with extra gigs) on my new work Windows 10 computer.  I was hoping to sync them somehow.  At home, I tried unscucessfully to import the work dropbox.  Nor could I access it, because whenever I tried to sign on to dropbox from the web, I was getting a double image like a superimposed photograph.  I then deleted my home dropbox program from my PC but was unable to reinstall from the web because I kept accessing the same double negative image without a sign in screen, that looked like it was from the work dropbox.  Please help.

1 Reply 1

Re: Conflict Between Business Account & Home Account: Can't Access Either

Mark
Super User II

If your work account is a Business one (note it has to be Business - not just a paid account) you can then link that to your personal one if your work Admin lets you.

See this article for help.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?