cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Android phone Dropbox to Dropbox

Connecting Android phone Dropbox to Dropbox

tray827
New member | Level 2

For the last four days I've been trying to use dropbox.com/in it to connect my Android cell phone Dropbox to my laptop DROPBOX no luck I have read so many things on Google and 20 million ways to do it on Pinterest and I'm still not able to do it and I'm getting quite frustrated am I dropbox says it's full so I was going to move it to my laptop so I could empty my Dropbox please please please help me thank you so much anybody that just even take the time to read this cuz I'm frustrated

1 Reply 1

Re: Connecting Android phone Dropbox to Dropbox

Walter
Dropboxer

Hi @tray827; welcome to our Community!

From what I gather you're trying to connect your mobile to your computer using the relevant feature of ours - am I on the right track?

If that's the case indeed, why don't you download and install the desktop app on your computer and make sure that you log into the same account? That should help achieve the task at hand.

Let me know if I'm misunderstanding anything!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?