cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Permanently "DELETE EVERYWHERE" as "To remove it from just this computer..."

Constant pop-up notification when I delete files on my desktop. Can I remove it?

Server_Align
Collaborator | Level 10
Go to solution

I accept that this feature of asking what a user wants to do appeared without warning.

(I mean dropbox dont even know what a change log on release notice is so every thing is a mystery)

I accept that I needed to go to each machine and one by one create then delete a file and click the "Don't ask me this again" before clicking "Delete everywhere".

What I dont accept since its clearly super neglegent of dropbox is to...

ASK ME IT AGAIN ON THE NEW VERSION UPDATE!

Does dropbox not know what the meaning of "Don't" is ?????

I have just had to remote onto 6 machines and repeat this "create,delete,click,click" process again, from version 52.4.58 and now 52.4.60, why a machine that just used to add its files remove its files and sit there doing its stuff, now needs me to check it for a version update and manage a pointlessly repeating question is beyond me.

Can Dropbox please actually store the responce to the prompt and pay attention to what it stored.

11 Replies 11

RSKANSI
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hello!

Dropbox constantly asks me to sign in!!! Every day! This is so frustrating. How can I get rid of it?

Thanks

[email removed]

Server_Align
Collaborator | Level 10
Go to solution

version 60.4.107 rolled out, and what do you know

Every single machine hooked up to this account started asking about if I want to move files out of dropbox, and if I want to delete files from dropbox. AGAIN, so tht check box means nothing, you think the only way people move or delete files is with explorer eh?

Sort this [removed] out, add a preference to not be asked such stupid questions.

Edit by moderator: Please refrain from using profanity on these forums or your posts, or account, could be removed. Thank you.

Need more support?