cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data migration from dropbox to google drive

Data migration from dropbox to google drive

Veera24
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

How can I migrate 10TB of data from Dropbox to Google drive?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

John Andrew
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Hi,

Since you have a large amount of data like 10TB, I suggest you go for a third-party migration tool. There are many such migration platforms available in the market that supports the migration from Dropbox to Google drive. And if you have very little data to transfer, you can do it manually by yourself.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

John Andrew
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Hi,

Since you have a large amount of data like 10TB, I suggest you go for a third-party migration tool. There are many such migration platforms available in the market that supports the migration from Dropbox to Google drive. And if you have very little data to transfer, you can do it manually by yourself.

Simonebruno
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
I need ti do the opposite.. move a large amount of data to my Dropbox team account. I tried multcloud but it is soooooo slow it would have taken 1 year… any fast service to suggest or a way to do it directly between the two services ?
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Simonebruno Explorer | Level 4
    John Andrew Helpful | Level 6
What do Dropbox user levels mean?