cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete connection with Gmail and Dropbox

Delete connection with Gmail and Dropbox

Delete gmail connection
New member | Level 2

Hi, 2 months ago, I downloaded an application 'dropbox for gmail' to move some files from gmail to my dropbox. Now, I don't need that service anymore, so I deleted the application and stopped connection with gmail and dropbox in application center of gmail. But there are still connection with gmail and dropbox so unnecessary files are uploaded until now without my opinion. I really need help because I think I did everything that I can do. Is there any special idea to solve this problem?? Do I have to delete dropbox application?? Thank you,

1 Reply 1

Re: Delete connection with Gmail and Dropbox

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hey @Delete gmail connection, thanks for reaching out to us. 

Since you've already removed Dropbox as an extension for your Gmail, could you also try clearing your browser's cache? Maybe that will do the trick. 

Let me know how that goes, cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?