cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desperate for a Raspberry PI Sync client

Highlighted

Desperate for a Raspberry PI Sync client

Helpful | Level 6

There are a lot of ARM4 computers doing a lot of things these days.  Please create a client that will run on an RPi4.  I have a default empty project created with React on my PC and I can't use DropBox to share it with my RPi because there is no client and download fails because of the depth of folder hierarchy or file count.  

My PC is at home and I am on my RPi4 desktop at work.  The files I want are right there on DropBox and, yet, I cannot get them.  That's the whole purpose of DropBox is to get files wherever I am but I cannot get them.

This is a thing Dropbox should surely fix.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Desperate for a Raspberry PI Sync client

Dropboxer

Hey @dalepres, I hope you're well today!

At the moment, the Dropbox desktop app isn't compatible with ARM processors as I'm sure you already know.

We currently have a request similar to yours in our "Share an idea" section here, where I can suggest to add your support with an upvote.

This idea is currently marked as "Not for right now" as it's not something that the team is currently looking into. However, we do regularly re-review these suggestions based on your feedback.

Sorry that I can't be of much more help here, but do let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?