cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't see 'sync now' option to prioritise which files sync first

Don't see 'sync now' option to prioritise which files sync first

kevanc
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I have a personal dropxox account and am on Mac OS Mojave 10.14.4. I am syncing a large number of files and want to prioritise some larger files first. According to this article https://help.dropbox.com/sync/prioritize-files-sync I should be able to right click on a file with the blue sync icon and see option 'Sync now'. However, I do not see this option - see screenshot.

I want to know if this option should be available on Mac for a personal account or if it's only available on business account. If it should be avaiable is there anything I can try to troubleshoot the problem? 2019-04-06_12-10-28.png

Thanks for any help

20 Replies 20

wensleydale
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

So if I want to prioritize all 60 files in a folder, I have to do Sync Now for each of them individually rather than once for the folder? Good grief.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

wensleydale Helpful | Level 6
    Walter Dropbox Staff
    UnkleRukus New member | Level 2
    -X-ARCH New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?