cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drobox app Apple Mac sign in

Drobox app Apple Mac sign in

Gray2
New member | Level 2

I am having trouble with the Dropbox app on my Macbook Pro. I have a personal and a business account and switch between accounts as needed. I recently upgraded my computer and reinstalled the Dropbox app. I have logged into both apps however when I go to switch accounts the app shows my business account as being signed out. Even though I have already signed in. If I go through the sign in procedure again I get the same result. A reboot has not solved the issue. As has a reinstall of the Dropbox app.

I am running Big Sur 11.2 on a recently purchased Macbook Pro.

Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Gray

1 Reply 1

Re: Drobox app Apple Mac sign in

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @Gray2; welcome aboard and happy Friday!

If you've ensured that there's no firewall, antivirus or even a VPN/proxy setting that could be interfering here, could you please try an advanced reinstall and let us know if this persists? 

Thanks a bunch!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?