cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DropBox doesn't work at all

DropBox doesn't work at all

kpaar
New member | Level 2

I installed the basic Dropbox and it is brain dead.

1) I don't want DB to sync my whole computer just certain folders, my husbands account doesn't sync at all which is what I want. 

2) Dropbox started syncing and now says I am out of space.... not possible. 1T of DB and only 500GB of HD which only 300 GB is used. 

3) Either someone can help or I will delete the account and go somewhere else that is not trying cheat me, $10 a month is ridiculous when my apple drive is free. Posting on twitter etc shortly, liars and cheats need to be exposed.

1 Reply 1

Re: DropBox doesn't work at all

Hannah
Dropboxer

Hey @kpaar, thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having issues with this.

It sounds like you have enabled the computer backup feature, when you installed the Dropbox app on your computer. 

Could you take a look at this Help Center article and let me know if that's the case? 

When it comes to your second concern, could you please elaborate a bit, so I have a clear view of the issue?

Let me know what you find!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?