cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox App crashes seconds after opening since upgrade to Big Sur OS ver. 11.2.3

Dropbox App crashes seconds after opening since upgrade to Big Sur OS ver. 11.2.3

gmrudella
New member | Level 2

Since my Mac updated it's OS  the Dropbox app on my desktop will open for about a second then shout down. It will do this multiple times to no avail. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Dropbox desktop app multiple times (double digitals). None of the files in my DB folder have synced for several weeks now. I have taken to transferring import files by hand but I work on hundreds of files per week as I am a pre-print production artist. I need for these files to sync. What can I do? Please help...if you can...  Thanks, 

1 Reply 1

Re: Dropbox App crashes seconds after opening since upgrade to Big Sur OS ver. 11.2.3

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @gmrudella, thanks for posting today!

When you attempt to reinstall the app, are you performing an advanced reinstallation using these steps?

How many files do you have on your Dropbox account approximately?

This will help me to assist further!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?