cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Automatic Downloading of Zoom Cloud-based Recordings - how long is the delay?

Dropbox Automatic Downloading of Zoom Cloud-based Recordings - how long is the delay?

amschulman
New member | Level 2

Hi - I've set up the integration between Zoom and Dropbox and enabled the automatic downloading of new recordings. I have a meeting that finished about 30 min ago and the recordings are ready but haven't yet downloaded to Dropbox. Is there a standard delay for this to happen?

Thanks,

Andrew

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dropbox Automatic Downloading of Zoom Cloud-based Recordings - how long is the delay?

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @amschulman, thanks for posting on the Community!

It can take time for the files to upload to Dropbox once the recording has completed. 

It would vary depending on the length and complexity of the recording, so there isn't a guaranteed time it would upload.

Since your message, has the recording appeared on your Dropbox account?

Keep me updated with any progress!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Re: Dropbox Automatic Downloading of Zoom Cloud-based Recordings - how long is the delay?

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @amschulman, thanks for posting on the Community!

It can take time for the files to upload to Dropbox once the recording has completed. 

It would vary depending on the length and complexity of the recording, so there isn't a guaranteed time it would upload.

Since your message, has the recording appeared on your Dropbox account?

Keep me updated with any progress!

Jay
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

amschulman
New member | Level 2

Thanks Jay. 

Everything downloaded (uploaded?) to Dropbox about 40 minutes after I sent this message. And it worked great - thanks for following up and I look forward to using this VERY often going forward!

Jay
Dropboxer
Glad to hear it, @amschulman! If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropboxer
    amschulman New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?