cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Ross uses Dropbox to answer some new house questions here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Finder integration no longer showing - macOS Big Sur 11.1

Re: Dropbox Finder Toolbar Icon Question Mark

Lusil
Dropboxer
Sorry to hear that, @robertobissanti

Are you by any chance in touch with our Support team? Do you have a ticket (eg. #1234567)? 

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: Dropbox Finder integration no longer showing - macOS Big Sur 11.1

NewBizOwner
Explorer | Level 4

I've been having the same issue on and off for months now. Fully upgraded to newest MAC OS. Today it happened within the same folder as I was changing sync to "online only" for a few files I don't need access to locally. Within the same folder, the first few gave me the Dropbox options for sync, and then suddenly/randomly, those options fully disappeared and nothing I've tried has gotten them back again. I'm about to force quit Finder, as that has worked in the past. But it's a very random issue that keeps happening. Definitely needs the attention of both Apple and Dropbox developers to resolve, as it wastes a LOT of time on admin/housekeeping issues. Time that SHOULD be spent actually getting real work done.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

NewBizOwner Explorer | Level 4
    Lusil Dropboxer
    robertobissanti Explorer | Level 3
    mihabroda New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?