cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Icon Window only shows history.

Dropbox Icon Window only shows history.

jgrnfld
Helpful | Level 6

After a Windows Update a couple of weeks ago my computer has become unstable as the Windows Explorer windows don't automatically refresh and things have just become weird. My Dropbox Icon used to show mw a window with Recent Files - Me and Shared - as well as notifications. Now it only shows History. Does anyone else have this problem?

Dropbox Icon Window.jpg

I did uninstall and reinstall the Dropbox App and that fixed it yesterday but today it's back to the History thing...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dropbox Icon Window only shows history. (Solved)

jgrnfld
Helpful | Level 6

Okay. I reinstalled the Dropbox Desktop App and let it go through downloading 17,000 files for 7 hours and now it seems to have been repaired. I did a new Windows Update and it still works so I believe this is no longer an issue.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Re: Dropbox Icon Window only shows history.

Здравко
Super Collaborator | Level 20

Hi @jgrnfld,

Have you joined the Dropbox beta program (Early releases)? 🧐 If so, get out. 😉

Hope this helps.

Re: Dropbox Icon Window only shows history.

jgrnfld
Helpful | Level 6
I don't think I joined the Beta Program but I'll check, thanks.

Re: Dropbox Icon Window only shows history. (Solved)

jgrnfld
Helpful | Level 6

Okay. I reinstalled the Dropbox Desktop App and let it go through downloading 17,000 files for 7 hours and now it seems to have been repaired. I did a new Windows Update and it still works so I believe this is no longer an issue.

View solution in original post

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

jgrnfld Helpful | Level 6
    Здравко Super Collaborator | Level 20
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?