cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox Passwords Feedback and Ideas catgeories

Dropbox Passwords Feedback and Ideas catgeories

Long Peter
Helpful | Level 5

Am I missing something or has Dropbox Passwords not got its own categories here for ideas and feedback? When you click on the option in the browser extension to submit feedback, it takes you to the general Dropbox forum and there don't seem to be any options to choose relevant to providing feedback, bug reports and suggestions for Passwords.

I'm sure I can't be the only one who has gone to report an issue and then not done so because there doesn't seem to be a right way to tag it.

3 Replies 3

Lori
Dropboxer

Hi once again @Long Peter

This is why I am here, to gather up any feedback you have for Dropbox Passwords and then re-direct it to the appropriate team. 

Do you want to let me know more in regards to what your thoughts are? 

We like to listen to your needs because it allows us to fully appreciate how Dropbox fits into and influences your daily routine.

Let me know more. 

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Long Peter
Helpful | Level 5

Hi @Lori,

the main issue is that there don't appear to be categories on this forum for reporting problems with Dropbox Passwords. They may exist but don't show up as an option when creating a new topic.

Secondarily, the Feedback menu link in the extension just leads to the forum in general, not a specific part of it for Dropbox Passwords. This makes it feel like a second class product or an experiment that might be terminated at any moment.

Long Peter
Helpful | Level 5

More information:

Dropbox Passwords also doesn't have a category to choose when submitting a support request. You just have to select "Other".

Need more support?