cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Passwords Not Always Prompting "Ask to Save" When Entering Username and Password

Dropbox Passwords Not Always Prompting "Ask to Save" When Entering Username and Password

oranjeguice
New member | Level 2

Hi! I'm hoping to switch from LastPass to Dropbox Passwords.

However, when I enter my username and password on play.hbomax.com, and click log in, Dropbox Passwords does not prompt me to retain the login information. My adblocker is off, I've tried several times, and I even restarted my browser.

I tested it out on my banking site, which did work however. I'll continue testing, but, would like to see if there is a solution, or if anyone else has encountered this issue.

Thank you!

Edit: newegg.com doesn't seem to work either.

1 Reply 1

Re: Dropbox Passwords Not Always Prompting "Ask to Save" When Entering Username and Password

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @oranjeguice, thanks for posting on the Community!

I'm sorry to hear about this. In order to look into this matter in more detail, I'd recommend getting in contact with the support team directly for their assistance.

Once you get a ticket number from the automated reply, please let me know here!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?