cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Passwords Suggestions

Dropbox Passwords Suggestions

darnyanke
New member | Level 2

Greetings,

I love Dropbox Passwords (DP), thanks for the innovation. I am leaving Keypass in favor of DP, and am missing some features in KeyPass that I found helpful.

1. When opening a password entry to edit, the notes box does not expand to the full length of the form when the form is resized. This can make editing the information in the notes field difficult when there are multiple lines. (For example, I include maybe an account phone number, address, and other information in notes. These end up hidden and wrap lines which make them harder to edit.) Can you please make the notes field expand when the edit form is expanded?
  2. The search feature only searches the Account Name. I’d like the ability to also search username, passwords, and notes. This is helpful if there is a breach somewhere using a given username (e.g., and email) and I need to quickly know which passwords I need to update.
  3. Please add fields for “date last edited” and “date password updated.”

That’s enough for now. Thanks for considering these ideas.

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

Re: Dropbox Passwords Suggestions

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hi @darnyanke, thanks for all your suggestions!

To encourage other users to support each one of your ideas, could you post them separately?

You can check out Emma's post, for some tips on this. 

Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?