cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Passwords for iPad version

Dropbox Passwords for iPad version

RL7
Helpful | Level 5

Is there any plan to support Dropbox Passwords on iPad?

Currently I've installed iPhone version in my iPad. But when I opened the app it's in portrait mode and can't rotate, I want to open the app in landscape mode since I always use the iPad with keyboard when browsing Internet.

4 Replies 4

Re: Dropbox Passwords for iPad version

Walter
Dropboxer

Hi @RL7; thanks for trying out our new Passwords app

Can you please let me know if you're on the most updated version of your iPad's OS and send me a screenshot of how this looks like so I can have a visual as well?

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

neo77
Explorer | Level 4

Same here. Please provide an iPad App so I can use in landscape orientation while using iPad with keyboard. I was blindly assuming that Dropbox Passwords would not launch without a basic iPad App, but clearly I was wrong.

rmoe
Helpful | Level 6

I'd like to use dropbox password.......but until there is landscape mode for my ipad, no.

Please?

Daphne
Dropboxer

Thanks for your updates here!

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention, your feedback on this is much appreciated.

We'd love to see how many people would like to have a native landspace mode, for the new Dropbox Passwords app on the iPad.

So please keep me posted with your thoughts on this and give me a nudge here if you'd also find this very helpful.

I'm just a post away if you have any questions!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?