cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you're up against the clock to get holiday ready, so here are some tips on how to use Dropbox to make your prep easy! Check them out!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Passwords not logging in

Dropbox Passwords not logging in

biospeculator
Explorer | Level 3

Dropbox passwords is not logging in. Turned off all other extensions. Cleared the cache. Reinstalled the Dropbox extension. All did not work. 

Tries to log in & I put in the correct password & asks me to authenticate using 2FA. I put in the 6 digits from my Authenticator app. Tries to log in & I see the Dog face page but then it takes me to the inventory.html page which I can't see. All I see is the icon of a man sitting reading but nothing else. 

Here are the last few lines of the logs

2021-11-21 08:42:20.853+5 [INFO] [client.js:98] Calling endpoint passwordsLogUserEvent
2021-11-21 08:42:20.920+5 [INFO] [client.js:107] Call to APIv2 endpoint passwordsLogUserEvent succeeded (67ms)

3 Replies 3

Re: Dropbox Passwords not logging in

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @biospeculator, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

What browser are you currently using?

Has it been updated to the latest version?

This will help me to assist further!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

biospeculator
Explorer | Level 3

I've tried this on Edge, Chrome, latest version. 

Basically I reach the inventory.html page but it is not displaying. I went to another machine & got the same result. 

Here is what the page looks like:

Dropbox password page.jpg

This was on Chrome:

Google Chrome 96.0.4664.45 (Build oficial) (64 bits) (cohort: 96_win_45) Revisión 76e4c1bb2ab4671b8beba3444e61c0f17584b2fc-refs/branch-heads/4664@{#947} Sistema operativo Windows 10 Version 2004 (Build 19041.1348) JavaScript V8 9.6.180.12 User-agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.45 Safari/537.36

Jay
Dropboxer
Thanks for the info, in order to look into this matter in more detail, would it be possible to reach out to the email associated with your forum profile?

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropboxer
    biospeculator Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?